Join me on this private tailor-made tour around Sesimbra.
Explore the wild, beautiful fauna, flora, and most beautiful beaches of this region.
The tour starts at Praia de Sesimbra, Praia da Foz, Praia das Bicas, Lagoa de Albufeira, and Praia do Meco.
You will also visit historical monuments like Cabo Espichel or Sesimbra Castle.
A picnic with typical Portuguese food is included in this tour on one of the beaches we will visit.
- local wine
- soft drinks
- seasonal fruit
- **vegan option available upon request.
Just bring your swimming suit!
This is a private tour that only you/your group will be part of. Pick-up and drop-off from your accommodation anywhere in Lisbon, Almada, Set?bal and Sesimbra are included.Detailed description:
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private picnic with local food and wine
- Bottled water
- All fees and taxes
- Certified tour guide
- Private pick-up and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Cabo Espichel
- Entry/Admission - Portinho da Arrabida
In this experience, you can expect the following:
Stop at: Sesimbra, Setubal District, Alentejo.
- Explore this quirky fisherman's village with a reinvigorating walk around, and dive deep into all its culture and history.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop at: Cabo Espichel or Sesimbra Castle
- You have two options, Cabo Espichel or Sesimbra Castle
The cape of Cabo Espichel is a windswept, rocky headland at the southwestern tip of the land across the Tejo, around 40 kilometres south of Lisbon. This is a wild, desolate spot where giant waves crash against sheer, towering cliffs. It is a place to appreciate the raw beauty of nature and is often a great place to watch the sunset.
- The Castle of Sesimbra is the last Portuguese castle on the sea to maintain the medieval moth. It was classified as a National Monument on June 16, 1910, and its walls bring together various reasons of interest. Its walls have a unique view of the village and the sea.
Duration: 40 minutes
Pass by: Castelo de Sesimbra
- Enjoy the view over Sesimbra, the church and its history. The last Medieval Portuguese Castle is located by the sea.
Pass by: Praia de Foz
- You can have a picnic at the beach of your choice on this itinerary.
Pass by: Praia do Meco
- This is a fantastic spot to have your picnic.
Stop at: Praia das Bicas
- Tour to Praia das Bicas - this is Sesimbra's main beach. It's a clean and beautiful place to visit with vivid turquoise Seas.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass by: Lagoa de Albufeira Beach
- We can also visit Praia da Lagoa de Albufeira and observe its diverse fauna and flora.
Pass by: Cristo Rei
- Travellers from Lisbon will have the opportunity to see The National Sanctuary of Cristo Rei. It is a sanctuary and religious monument dedicated to the Sacred Heart of Jesus located in the parish of Pragal, in the municipality of Almada, in the Metropolitan Area of ??Lisbon, in Portugal.
Pass by: 25 de Abril Bridge (ponte 25 de abril)
- Travellers from Lisbon will have the opportunity to see The 25th of Abril Bridge (Ponte 25 the Abril). A road-rail suspension bridge over the Tagus River connects the city of Lisbon to the municipality of Almada in Portugal. The bridge crosses the Tagus estuary in the final and narrowest part ? the so-called Tagus bottleneck.
Stop at: Portinho da Arrabida
- Arr?bida Mountain, its beaches and secret sightseeing spots
Duration: 2 hours
Stop at: Lapa de Santa Margarida
- Sta. Margarida Grotto. The cave, or Lapa de Santa Margarida - is a natural cave at the base of Serra da Arr?bida, where a small altar dedicated to Santa Margarida was built, with direct access to the sea.
Duration: 1 hour
A local by heart, I was born in Setubal and have always appreciated its natural beauty and intriguing history. I have 5 years of experience working on tours, and I'm passionate about connecting with like-minds and sharing the beautiful story of Portugal's hidden gems.
Praia de Sesimbra
Praia da Foz
Praia das Bicas
Lagoa de Albufeira
Praia do Meco
Cabo Espichel or Castelo de Sesimbra
**Pick up available anywhere in Lisbon Almada, Setúbal and Sesimbra.
If you would like to request for alternative dates not currently showing in availability, please contact the host directly via private message